
In our first year, we've already had the chance to design for some pretty amazing schools: Duke, UNC-Chapel Hill, East Carolina (hello, Pirates!), Harvard and Yale. However, I cannot quite contain my excitement over designing for the best college to never win the ACC, Evergreen State College.
Let's start with their mascot: the Geoduck (pronounced GOOEY-DUCK). The geoduck is the largest burrowing bi-valve clam in the world. All I know is, if this thing came flying at me at a basketball game I would definitely run away.
<--------- very realistic drawing of geoduck

cuter drawing of geoduck ------->
Evergreen also happens to have the best university motto I've ever heard - "Omnia Extares" or "Let it all hang out" - which may have something to do with the fact that they were founded in 1967.
I really hope we get to visit soon!
xo Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment